|Product Name||Single Crystal Diamond Carving Cutter||Rotating Speed||10000-30000r/min|
|Tool Nose Width||0.1-6.0mm||Feed||1500-5000mm/min|
|Blade Material||Single Crystal Diamonds, Customizable Natural Diamonds, CVD, PCD||Application Equipment||CNC And Other Machining Center Equipment|
|Handle Material||Tungsten Steel||Processing Material||It Is Mainly Used For The Processing Of Various Non-Ferrous Metal Materials Such As Gold, Silver, Copper, Aluminum And Alloys.|
- It is mainly used to engrave jewelry patterns, and the surface of the engraved lines has a high-gloss, high-brightness reflective surface.
- The tool parameters can be customized freely, the width of the engraving line is 0.1-6.0mm, the common range is 0.1-1.0mm, and the width of the diamond is within 3mm.
- The carved line is a continuous unbroken facet. According to the programmed engraving effect, various characters, patterns and other colors can be engraved. Strong stability, high finish, smooth cutting, reduce cutting resistance, improve processing efficiency and tool life.
- Using single crystal diamond material, high hardness, high sharpness, high wear resistance, high cost performance.
Tool parameter analysis:
The positive rake angle is large and the cutting edge is sharp. For every 1° increase in the positive rake angle, the cutting power decreases by 19%. The positive rake angle is large, the edge strength is reduced, the cutting edge is relatively fragile, and it is easy to wear and break. The negative rake angle increases and the cutting force increases, which is suitable for cutting high-strength workpiece materials.
The clearance angle is large, and the flank wear is small. The larger the relief angle, the lower the strength of the cutting edge. The small relief angle is suitable for workpiece materials with high strength mechanical properties. The large relief angle is suitable for softer or low-strength workpiece materials.
Do not touch the cutter head with your fingers or anything. Although the hardness of diamond is very high, even a slight touch will damage the cutting edge and make the cutter unusable. Because a hard particle or even dust hitting the blade at high speed is enough to damage the blade.
If there is wear during use, it can be detected by microscope. If it is within the scope of grinding, it can be re-ground and reused for many times to save costs. If it exceeds the range of measurable wear, the tool needs to be replaced.
The use and maintenance of single crystal diamond tools
- The single crystal diamond tool is brittle, and the blade is very sharp, and it is prone to chipping when it is impacted.
Use under vibration-free working conditions: At the same time, the rigidity of the workpiece and tool and the rigidity of the entire system should be improved as much as possible.
its vibration resistance. The cutting amount below 0.05mm is suitable.
- Higher cutting speed can reduce the cutting force, while low-speed cutting will increase the cutting force, thereby accelerating the tool chipping failure, so
The cutting speed should not be too low when using single crystal diamond tools.
- The single crystal diamond tool should be avoided in contact with the workpiece or other hard objects in a static state to prevent bumping the cutting edge of the tool and avoid
Avoid stopping the tool without leaving the workpiece during cutting.
- The blade of the diamond cutteris easily damaged. When the blade is not working, protect the blade with a rubber or plastic cap and place it in a separate place.
Keep it in the cutter box, wipe the blade part with alcohol before each use, and then work.
- The detection of single crystal diamond tools should use non-contact measurement methods such as optical instruments, and use light as much as possible during inspection and installation.
When testing the installation angle, use a copper gasket or plastic product to place it between the tool and the testing instrument to prevent the blade from being touched.
damage and increase tool life.
- Environment (dust particles: dry humidity, etc.): the stability of machine performance; the operating proficiency of personnel, etc. have an impact on the life of the tool.
Post time: 2022-05-17